Three-C Body Shop was opened by the Juniper family in 1956 as a small, 1200-square foot business in southwest Columbus, Ohio. The auto body shop was outstanding for its time by providing excellent service to its customers throughout the area. The shops’ recognizable service led it to grow and expand throughout central Ohio.
Bob Juniper started his career at a young age, 15, in 1973. Working for the family business during high school, upon his graduation, he went on to become a master certified technician. In 1984, he bought the business from his father.
In the late 1970s, the company began to capitalize on its reputation for excellent customer service, resulting in impressive growth. The Harrisburg Pike location received various renovations and additions growing into the company’s main repair facility and headquarters in 1994. Following expansions in 1995 and 2002, Three-C’s home office is now a 13-acre campus and satisfies thousands of customers from Central Ohio each year.
When the Juniper family opened Three-C Body Shop in 1956, it was a typical business of its time: a small, 1200-square foot shop that provided collision repair services to west and southwest Columbus, Ohio residents, doing about $100,000 in business per year. As time went by though, it became obvious that Three-C Body Shop was anything but typical.
In the late 1970’s, the company began to capitalize on its reputation for excellent customer service, resulting in impressive growth. Major additions and renovations at the 1469 Harrisburg Pike location took place in 1978, 1984, and 1990. In January, 1994, the company opened its headquarters and main repair facility at the corner of Briggs Road and Harrisburg Pike. Following expansions in 1995 and 2002, Three-C’s home office is now a 12-acre campus, producing over $11 million in repairs annually.
Chillicothe is home to an additional Three-C repair facility, with a Collision Claim Center located conveniently in North Columbus at Route 23 and Lazelle Road.
The firm has also invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment—including computerized diagnostic tools—and requires each employee to take at least 20 hours of additional training per year.