APPRENTICESHIP CONTACT FORM
In today’s world it has become almost a given that a young adult will graduate from High School and immediately enroll in college for advanced education. While that course of action might be ideal from an educational perspective, it is not always attainable or appropriate for all students.
Additionally, the automotive collision repair industry is in need of hard working, highly skilled technicians to meet the demands of ever-advancing automotive technology. Typically these types of jobs have suffered from stereo-typing that allows many to view these careers as “men-only” opportunities. Three-C Body Shop has recognized that many of the skills required to be an effective technician in this field (attention to detail, creativity, ingenuity, curiosity, and strong work ethic) come naturally to females. That’s why they have designed a program specifically to attract young men and women to this highly rewarding, high-demand field. In many cases, qualified technicians in the automotive collision repair industry have the earning power equivalent to peers with a four-year college degree!
I’d like to introduce you to “ReThinkPink – Three-C Body Shop’s Creative Career Certification” program offered to men and women of any age, but specifically targeted to 17-19 year olds with strong creative, artistic, and technology interests. This program includes:
- Paid apprenticeship for applicants between the ages of 17-19.
- Hands-on experience as each apprentice ‘shadows’ a qualified technician as part of their job.
- Discovery of how their creative, technology, and artistic talents can be applied in unconventional ways.
- Quality apprentices will be given an opportunity for advanced certification on two different levels which will be paid for by Three-C’s ReThinkPink program.
- Advanced certification is in high-demand within the entire automotive collision repair industry.
More information regarding this program can be found at ReThinkPinkProgram.com – or by calling Three-C Body Shop directly at (614) 274-8245. We look forward to helping such students advance into a stable and rewarding career opportunity.